Non-Commissioned Automotive Sales Consultant
So you've thought of selling automobiles, but the thought of a commission-only job seemed risky? Our non-commissioned sales pay plan includes a $30,000/year Salary, PLUS a great bonus program that, with the right amount of determination and commitment, can take you to $100,000 and beyond.
We also have alternate sales pay plans available.
We're looking for quality professionals to sell cars in our dealership. If you believe being a Sales Consultant is a true craft -- one built on honesty, enthusiasm, great communication, and thorough product knowledge (we'll happily provide you with everything you need to know) -- we want to talk to you!
As a Sales Consultant at our dealership, you’ll be responsible for managing all sales activities. From generating and managing sales leads, you’ll be instrumental in helping our team continue our success.
- Greets customer on sales floor and performs a needs analysis including make, type, and features of vehicle desired.
- Explains features and demonstrates the operation of vehicles in the showroom or on road.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment using computer database.
- Works with Sales and F&I Managers and negotiates the sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, fees, and discount, and requirements for financing or lease payment of vehicle.
- Walks the lot and visually inspects inventory.
- Completes all paperwork and arranges for delivery and registration of vehicles.
- Delivers and familiarizes the customer with the vehicle
- Attends/completes required training and department meetings.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Sales skills
- Loves a team environment
- Great ethics and morals
- Some computer skills
- Great communicator
- Listens attentively
- Servant mentality
- Valid Current Drivers License
- A good driving record, coverable through our insurance.
- A good work history
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement Program
- Additional Insurance Options
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts, and service
- Continued training through the manufacturer.
- A positive, growth-oriented environment
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button